Sunday, May 21, 2017

How can a poor english speaking guy do internet marketing in US?

Hi,I came from China 20 years ago,When I came to this country only with $100.00 cash in my pocket and with a lot of debt left in my country,because at that time I were very poor and couldn't afford a flight fare to US,so I bought a lot of money from my family, my relatives,friends,at that time one usd exchange for 10 yuan.and I only could say hi,how are you,I didn't even know the sequence difference between chinese last first name and english last first name...

Because at that time I was too poor in my wealth and my english,so I could not afford to go to school,so I had to go to Chinese restaurants to do dishwashing jobs to make money and save money,I worked 14 hours a day and 7 days a week,At that time,A dishwasher only could get paid around $700-$1000 a month,At the same time at my spare time I learned English by myself through English tape play machine.After 2 years' chinese restaurant working day and night,I accumulated around $10,000 by saving every penny and my English improv ed a lot,I applied to CS master degree study,and I got my master degree in cs...

Now I can read and write regular english,because my teacher basically is google,english tape play machine and dictionary,My english grammar is not bad,because english grammar is very logical...You can feel my english is very formal and bookish.now I don't know why the simpler words american people use in their conversation,the harder for me to understand...but I can not speak fluent English.

Now I see so many people make money online,speaking very good english,and most of them coming from original english speaking countries.Everybody is so speakable,so talkative...It is really put me in a very disadvantageous situation:no competitive at all.Because I feel if I move to higher level in IM level, I have to use good english to do webniar,yourbute videos,sales copywriting..,how can I prepare for future is my big problem...

Could anybody give me some good hints on how to use my advantage and to avoid my disadvantage to survive in this very competitive IM market.

Your advice would be highly appreciated in advance! Have a nice day!

imstarter2016


Source: How can a poor english speaking guy do internet marketing in US?

No comments:

Post a Comment