Saturday, March 25, 2017

I think my blog website needs SEO but I don't know where to start

Hello everyone, I have been blogging about my illness since December I think last year and I've done a lot of marketing with social media but I don't get a lot of visitors daily.

I have done so far

websitefacebookfacebook meme pagetwitterinstagrampinterest for my memesgoogle+made an app too

I blog once a week and do daily updates on my social media but there i don't want spam the groups I share my stuff in because some groups don't like it and can get me banned from them.

I was thinking about buying someone off fiverr to do my seo, do you think that would be a good idea? I did buy a gig for a video to drive people to the site and facebook page.

My site is can someone tell me what I need to change or do from what you see? also where do I start with seo? I have tried it when I first set up the blog like putting it on google etc but don't know if I did it right.

I also have done facebook adverts for my stuff, I did the boosting but then came across a yout ube video about advert manager where you can be more specific in who you target. My last advert got 35 link clicks in five days for £5.85 and reached over 2000 people, even though I set my budget to £5.00 daily (I know it is not much but it's a start)


Source: I think my blog website needs SEO but I don't know where to start

No comments:

Post a Comment