Saturday, October 29, 2016

Is SEO your main source of web traffic?

debmedia • 40 minutes ago

Hello, I wonder, how people make "fake" reviews, Fake jvzoo details, fake google analytics etc to show how they are going with their business. I am sure that they are mostly fake because I checked many sites and they are only 4 or 5 days old, (record found by Whois data). so it cannot possible to show 60k viewers or so in last 20 days etc fake information. So I really like to know is there any site where they all making fakes?? as I see most of the WSO also has this kind of jvzoo records etc and I am sure most of them are fake. Sorry if I hurt some warriors here. It is a battle field of warriors and we are all warriors here so the war will be there right??


Source: Is SEO your main source of web traffic?

No comments:

Post a Comment